Monday, August 28, 2006

Well, someone got some good news!

I know this site is a bit anti-climactic. At least for now. Our lives sure aren't. This month had us celebrating our 10th anniversary, I traveled to Lake Chelan with my friends, and then kicked off my "Ring of Fire Tour- 2006" (more on that later) at Crater Lake, and did a triathlon. Good times! Chris is still chugging away at the book, and the construction is going at a start and stop pace. Right now we have an almost complete roof, half of a rock wall, and the concrete strike is over! So we may just have a floor and a firepit soon!

On to the cool news. I read a blog called Do they have Salsa in China and it is about a fun loving couple who have been waiting referral news for the last 13 months. Great news came today! If you don't know anyone who has adopted and what the light at the end of the tunnel looks like, check out their site! Congrats to Mary-Mia and Rod!

1 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. cell signalling technology

 

Post a Comment

<< Home